Applying to St. James School
Thank you for considering St. James School for your child(ren).
Please call the school office at 607-797-5444 to schedule a tour.
Applications (click on the appropriate link below)
Important Information Regarding Enrollment
We appreciate your commitment to Catholic Education within the Catholic Schools of Broome County. We are excited to be working with SMART Tuition again for the 2016/2017 school year. Your family will continue to be able to have on-line access to your SMART account, with the ability to track your payments, as well as update any family information that might change throughout the year. SMART also offers 24 hour customer care service center (Spanish and English). Important items to note:
- Please note all families will need to select a payment plan online each year. Instructions on how to complete are in the link below.
Smart Tuition Payment Plan Instructions (click here)
- Families will need to select a plan for each school their children are applying to.
- The Smart Tuition administrative fee is $39 per school plan selected.
- Please note that Families who choose to pay their tuition in full at the start of the year are not charged the $39 Smart Tuition administrative fee.
- Please note --- If a family has children in more than one school (i.e. an elementary and the high school), and has selected a payment plan at each school, Smart Tuition will refund the second administrative fee upon their request.
- Each school has specific payment plans to choose from, in order to pay your tuition throughout the school year. The following instructions will provide information explaining the details and choices of how SMART tuition will be implemented in your school(s).
- If a family has an additional child entering a school, we need to inform SMART Tuition of the new student.
If you have questions or concerns – please contact your individual schools or SMART Tuition’s parent center @ (888)868-8828.